Welcome to The Heavy Hittas' Dynasty

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» New Big 12 Conference Teams
Miami FSU - ACC Championship - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:03 am by Admin

» Year 2 POW
Miami FSU - ACC Championship - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:57 pm by bulldog0584

» Setting Up Games (text numbers) or email
Miami FSU - ACC Championship - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:52 am by Sky_walk11

» South Carolina
Miami FSU - ACC Championship - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:41 pm by bulldog0584

» Hall of Fame Requirements
Miami FSU - ACC Championship - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:40 am by Admin

» End of Season 1 voting
Miami FSU - ACC Championship - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:30 pm by NoleSteelers17

» Oregon's HoF
Miami FSU - ACC Championship - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:05 am by daklyde

» Vote for Player of year here
Miami FSU - ACC Championship - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:55 pm by Admin

» Tennessee's Hall of Volunteers
Miami FSU - ACC Championship - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:52 pm by Admin

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Miami FSU - ACC Championship

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Miami FSU - ACC Championship - Page 2 Empty Re: Miami FSU - ACC Championship

Post by xXPHACTR Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:41 pm

Yeah it is a long time. But at first you couldn't play because you had playoffs. Then my net went funky and I couldn't get online or even on my computer. I was getting some messages to you. Not like I was ignoring you. You knew I was getting my new modem this morning. He knew we could have played this user game today. So with waiting a week what is 1 more day so you can get the game in? Seems very odd to say no, you don't get to play the game when I know you are going to fix the problem the next day.

I just think it was the wrong thing to do. With the implications of the game. Not to give us the extra day. It's like the first season was a total waste now for my team.
xXPHACTR
xXPHACTR

Back to top Go down

Post by cottenpickers Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:53 pm

If the auto game killed a season for any team it was mine. As Miami you are currently going to a BCS bowl and if you had won the ACC Championship, you still would have been going to a BCS bowl. I however would have been going to the national championship if Miami had won. I'm not complaining about it because I can see why the commish had to make the decision. Everyone had been ready for 5 days and it was starting to stall out.

cottenpickers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:50 pm

Well my reasoning was becuase I was not aware you got a new modem and my reasoning was because I didn't want to wait another day for a game that might not even go through. I really didn't want to ruin anyone's season, but it was the second time we've had a advacne problem and I didn't wanna make every other guy wait who was ready for a long time
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://ncaa13dynasty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xXPHACTR Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:39 pm

Noles told you in txt that I was going to get a new modem the next morning. At least that's what I was told on PSN when he said he was txt'ng you that night. So either lying to me about talking to you or something else. Plus dude wasn't even available to play the game the first 3 days because of his obligations. How does it come down that I get put on auto?

Then I get put in this game against Georgia who ran money plays out of 2 formations the entire game. When he had the ball to run out the clock he was still ran 3 money run plays in a attempt to run up the score. So I took a timeout to get the ball back. Nope he goes for it from around his 25.
xXPHACTR
xXPHACTR

Back to top Go down

Miami FSU - ACC Championship - Page 2 Empty Bowl game

Post by bulldog0584 Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:57 pm

Dude quit whining because you couldn't stop my run. It's your fault when you can't stop the run. I ran over you, around you, and through you. You couldn't stop it. That's no ones fault but your own. When I'm gaining 5 or 6 yards every play by running why would I run anything else. Quit being a sore loser. I never attempted to run up the score. I got the ball with a min or two left and ran 3 run plays and got a 4th and about 3 and with 3 seconds left in the game instead of letting time run out you call a timeout. Total dumb move on your part regardless of the reason. The score and game was decided. I was beating you 31-14. It wasn't like you could have scored and beat me. So yes I went for it on 4th-3 to run the rest of the clock out. You didn't stop me and got the first down and the clock hit 0. Quit whining about the game and playing the victim when your a sore loser. Get over it or leave the dynasty.

Last edited by bulldog0584 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mis spelled word)

bulldog0584

Back to top Go down

Post by xXPHACTR Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:16 pm

It's my fault because you wouldn't stop running money plays out of the same 2 power formation all game long? This has to be one of the worst yrs for cheese players I have ever seen. Either people just don't care to scan players anymore. Or they just have given up. People like you should never be allowed into a OD. If it wasn't a money play you wouldn't have kept coming out in the same 2 formations all fucking game long. Then you have the audacity to even say anything to me after the game. You knew damn well what you were doing then to say gg what a joke.
xXPHACTR
xXPHACTR

Back to top Go down

Post by bulldog0584 Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:21 pm

Your obviously a piece of crap player. I ran the ball down your throat and your whining because you couldn't stop me. Your a sorry excuse for a OD player with your excuses and whining. I told you good game because I'm a good sport and was displaying sportsmanship. Better yet, I'll give you a chance at redemption. I'm looking to beef up my non conference schedule next season. You and I can play first week of season so you can whine some more when I put up 200 yards rushing on you being a crybaby!

Last edited by bulldog0584 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mis spelled word)

bulldog0584

Back to top Go down

Post by xXPHACTR Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:21 am

I'm a piece of crap and sorry excuse of a player because I can't stop your 2 formation money plays get real. This isn't cheese your ass off so you can win OD. This crap needs to be handled and the results thrown out. Good sportsmanship... Ummm wtf are you crazy?!?!??! Good sportsmanship would be not going into a bowl game and running money plays all game long. Good sportsmanship would be not trying to run up the score. Good sportsmanship would be taking 2 kneel downs and ending the game. Good lord you actually think I would ever play you again after you just cheesed me in a bowl game and admit it wow. How about you get booted from the OD and banned from the site.
xXPHACTR
xXPHACTR

Back to top Go down

Post by bulldog0584 Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:25 am

Your sorry excuses and whining will get you no where. So stop. Your admitting that you couldn't stop my run. Your lame. And no I am admitting to running the ball down your throat. Not cheese plays just bc you can't stop them. Quit whining and play the game. Obviously you better learn to stop the run or users will run it down your throat when you play them

bulldog0584

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2