Welcome to The Heavy Hittas' Dynasty

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» New Big 12 Conference Teams
Miami sanctions EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:03 am by Admin

» Year 2 POW
Miami sanctions EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:57 pm by bulldog0584

» Setting Up Games (text numbers) or email
Miami sanctions EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:52 am by Sky_walk11

» South Carolina
Miami sanctions EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:41 pm by bulldog0584

» Hall of Fame Requirements
Miami sanctions EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:40 am by Admin

» End of Season 1 voting
Miami sanctions EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:30 pm by NoleSteelers17

» Oregon's HoF
Miami sanctions EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:05 am by daklyde

» Vote for Player of year here
Miami sanctions EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:55 pm by Admin

» Tennessee's Hall of Volunteers
Miami sanctions EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:52 pm by Admin

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Miami sanctions

3 posters

Go down

Miami sanctions Empty Miami sanctions

Post by Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:50 pm

Due to inappropriate language to another user I'm giving Miami three season probation and 2 out of region scholarships for this year.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://ncaa13dynasty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Miami sanctions Empty Re: Miami sanctions

Post by xXPHACTR Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:09 pm

Is that you Mark Emmert?

How is it that I get sanctions and nothing happens to Georgia for breaking the 4th rule one of the most important rules? That is far worse than whatever "inappropriate language" I used. I sent you a message about a play being used excessivly in another game. But in the first 3 plays of the next game it had been run already?

Also i'm still waiting for a explination on the ACC Championship. You said you were not told in the txt that I was getting my router on Monday. When I was told on PSN you had been texted that information and you decided not to allow me that extra day. So one of two things. The txt was never sent to you and I was lied to. Or you got the txt.

xXPHACTR
xXPHACTR

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:29 pm

Yes I should have talked to you first, but cussing someone is never acceptable, and actually I was never told about a modem until after I advanced the week, and honestly your the only guy who hasn't provided his number and due to that we've had to wait twice for your user game and noone else wanted to wait, and As for the excessive play, I was looking into it, but regardless of Georgia's actions, you can still never cuss out a player, I fully understand you not wanting to provide your number, but you also gotta accept the possibilities of not giving it to at least FSU
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xXPHACTR Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:38 pm

So what you are saying is FSU lied to me about what he txt'd you. So he wouldn't have to play the game and could have a free shot at the NC? Seems like that's the way things are pointing?

It's the same user twice that has given me issues. I don't have a cell phone thought that was clear from the start. FSU wasn't even only the first 2-3 days because of basketball. That's not something I can change. So once my modem needed repalced I couldn't get online anyways.So it seems like I really got the short end because he wasn't available then I wasn't but I get put on auto? I didn't have any issue getting Georgia game setup. FSU and I are just not on at the same times. Majority of the time he's not available or only available at like midnight my time.

Cussing or not I don't see how that's worse than all the other stuff that has went down that seems to be brushed under the rug.
xXPHACTR
xXPHACTR

Back to top Go down

Post by bulldog0584 Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:55 pm

What style of play are you talking about from Georgia? Me running the ball 85-90% of the time. How is that illegal?

bulldog0584

Back to top Go down

Post by xXPHACTR Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:22 pm

Read the rules? Cheesing aka same plays clear as day. 85-90%... Results should be thrown out and Georgia should be on sanctions not Miami.
xXPHACTR
xXPHACTR

Back to top Go down

Post by bulldog0584 Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:49 pm

Ha. What same play are you referring to? Last time I checked I ran different plays right up the middle that you couldn't stop. So tell me what play it was that I ran over and over?

bulldog0584

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:59 pm

Well my bad about the cell phone comment then, I didn't know that, but I honestly never got a text about you recieving a new modem until we advanced, but thats already happened, but still cussing at another person is never alright, but ill look up the stats, but he played against me honestly counter plays just work. I mean I know its too late but I'm gonna talk to him and get it checked out
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xXPHACTR Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:11 am

Yeah I was online with him for like 2 hrs trying to play. He said he was txt'ng with you that night Sunday. I told him to tell you I was getting my new modem the next morning. He said he would and I waited. Then he messaged me back no go that you were not going to wait for me to get the modem the next moring. I went at 10 AM to get it.

I can accept that you don't like cursing. But it's not even in the rules for me to know. I can see if it was in the rules and zero tolerance next to it. But nothing about it. So I get sanctions for something that's not even posted in the rules? Can I have my sanctions removed please?

Also the counter I can stop it. But i'm not going to run smokes every play just so I can stop 1 run. Sooner or later that will get me burned for trying to stop a play being abused.
xXPHACTR
xXPHACTR

Back to top Go down

Post by bulldog0584 Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:23 am

You couldn't stop any run that I ran. Regardless if it was the counter, the dive, the sprint, etc. Thats why I said I never ran the same play one after the other. Yes I ran the ball over and over with different plays.

bulldog0584

Back to top Go down

Post by xXPHACTR Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:25 am

We weren't talking about you... Give it a break.
xXPHACTR
xXPHACTR

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:22 am

I'm not removing the sanctions because it should be a given that cursing is against the rules, it's only 2 scholarships but I will change it to 1 out of region player, an well actually he sai that the earliest he could if played was next midnight so that's another reason why I denied it, plus I didn't know u had a modem yet, I'm sorry but it's already happened man
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xXPHACTR Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:51 pm

A given you have to be joking. I have never been in a OD that it's been against the rules to curse. Yeah that's on him not me. I have nothing to do with him not being available all day or night for the majority of the week. But i'm the one who gets put on auto how does that even make sense. You really need to start making some better decisons as commish because this OD is looking real suspect. First game cheese. 2nd game cheese. Sanctions for a made up rule. Then sanctions kept and not sanctions for breaking actual rules. Unreal......
xXPHACTR
xXPHACTR

Back to top Go down

Post by bulldog0584 Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:44 pm

Your whining and complaining are getting more than old.

bulldog0584

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:22 pm

Look I don't care if cussing wasn't in the against the rules, but it is, and If you keep whining about it I could just kick you off, I don't want to hear one more complaint about Georgia cheesin because I've played him multiple times and he swaps up his runs, he beat you by 14 get over it
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down