Welcome to The Heavy Hittas' Dynasty

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» New Big 12 Conference Teams
Miami vs FSU EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:03 am by Admin

» Year 2 POW
Miami vs FSU EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:57 pm by bulldog0584

» Setting Up Games (text numbers) or email
Miami vs FSU EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:52 am by Sky_walk11

» South Carolina
Miami vs FSU EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:41 pm by bulldog0584

» Hall of Fame Requirements
Miami vs FSU EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:40 am by Admin

» End of Season 1 voting
Miami vs FSU EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:30 pm by NoleSteelers17

» Oregon's HoF
Miami vs FSU EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:05 am by daklyde

» Vote for Player of year here
Miami vs FSU EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:55 pm by Admin

» Tennessee's Hall of Volunteers
Miami vs FSU EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:52 pm by Admin

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Miami vs FSU

2 posters

Go down

Miami vs FSU Empty Miami vs FSU

Post by NoleSteelers17 Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:02 am

Hey Xphactr when can you play? How about tomorrow night? I am good anytime after 6 central. Just let me know

NoleSteelers17

Back to top Go down

Miami vs FSU Empty Re: Miami vs FSU

Post by xXPHACTR Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:38 pm

Tomorrow night? This is a 2 day advance. Not advance once a week OD. I sent you a message Friday morning that didn't get responded to until Saturday. You tell me to pick a time Saturday night and you don't show for the game. Then I go another day without you contacting me. You finally send me a message that you won't be online and I have to txt you. When I clearly posted from the start of the OD no txt.

I already talked to commish about this game. I think he should put you on auto so I can play this game this afternoon and we can advance the OD. No reason I should take a sim loss which would happen beacuse you don't seem very interested in this OD.
xXPHACTR
xXPHACTR

Back to top Go down

Post by NoleSteelers17 Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:39 pm

F That man....you declined my Friend request on PS3 so there was no way to know when you were online. If you say you did not decline it, you sure never took the initiative and sent me one.

We never set a time on sat....I said that I had to work until around 2. You the sent me a message saying that if I was home at 4:30 we could play...well I was not home. I then was on all night waiting for you to get on and accept my friend request which in the morning was no longer pending....which is fine except for the fact that you were not on my friends list either.

I am not asking you to take a sim loss I am trying to schedule a time to play this game...trying to set a exact time which is more than you have done.

So what TIME can you play??????

I guess I can hold your hand through this process since you cannot seem to take any initiative.

NoleSteelers17

Back to top Go down

Post by xXPHACTR Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:04 pm

What are you talking about? I didn't take initiative? I was the first person who send a message on Friday morning. You didn't answer me until Saturday. You tell me to pick my time on Saturday night and you will be online. I do that. I even come on early on Saturday to see if you wanted to get it in before that time. You didn't respond so I came online again Saturday night like I said I would. You don't show with no explination. You then tell me Sunday you won't get online and expect me to txt you when it's posted on the site no txt. I even reached out to commish about the issues I was having with you. Now tell me i'm the issue this wasn't played?

Commish already has it posted for advance tonight. So it is what it is at this point.
xXPHACTR
xXPHACTR

Back to top Go down

Post by NoleSteelers17 Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:10 pm

I was online all Saturday night...waiting for you. But why??? when I have no idea when your online because you declined my friend request....all you did was send me two messages on the PS3....none of which were sent on Saturday night while you were "waiting" what initiative did you take? you did not ask for my email to email me you did not post on this forum, all you did was send two very short non detailed messages on PS3. And yet when I post on this forum to schedule a time all you talk about is getting me on auto pilot instead of finding a time that works.....says a lot.

You need to accept my friend request and we need figure out a time to play tonight cause I would hate for you to be put on auto pilot.

I can play anytime from 6pm - 12am central, you pick anytime and I will be on....once again I will take the initiative.

NoleSteelers17

Back to top Go down

Post by NoleSteelers17 Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:18 pm

Waiting for you to pick a time....as soon as you do I will know when to get on so we can play.

NoleSteelers17

Back to top Go down

Post by NoleSteelers17 Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:49 am

Been waiting all night man....nothing from your end

NoleSteelers17

Back to top Go down

Post by xXPHACTR Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:34 am

You are acting a fool. Lying isn't going to get you anywhere. You really think I didn't take all the initative to play this game you are totally out of your mind. I was the first person to message the other. You decided to blow me off the first day. I get a response finally the next day to pick my own time on Saturday night. I respond with a time of 9:30/10 which you no show for. No resposne no reasoning nothing. You decided to tell me you are not going to be online and I need to txt you. Well if you had been active on the site you would know no txt messages.

Why would I ask for your email? I have no interest giving you my email. Asking you when you can play our game and responding directly to a request is non detailed lolz.

Why would you wait all night? You got more than a few people who got my PSN. If you really wanted to find out if I was online lol. Anyways commish said it's been pushed back again. So i'll be online like normal 11-3 est tomorrow.
xXPHACTR
xXPHACTR

Back to top Go down

Post by NoleSteelers17 Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:07 am

So I am supposed to go through other people to find out if you are online? Not sure why you cannot accept my friend request or send me one? I have sent you 3 now. And I asked the commish several times last night if you were online as well as Cottenpickers so I was trying to find out if you were online.

On sat night I was online at 9 central but again how am I supposed to know if you are online when you do not accept my friend request?? And when I sent you that message in trying to figure something out I said I "text me I will not respond" thinking that you just do not want people texting you back?? Unless you do not have a phone there is no other reason I can think of why you would not want to text.

Can you play tonight?

NoleSteelers17

Back to top Go down

Post by NoleSteelers17 Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:18 am

And you were online last night at 7pm central although never bothered to let me know? Even after I posted on here at 5pm that I would be online from 6-12 and just tell me a time.

Why is it that I have to go through other people to find out if you can play or if you are online?

NoleSteelers17

Back to top Go down

Post by NoleSteelers17 Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:45 pm

Can you play at 11:45 am central?? I need to know ASAP. Respond on here or let the commish or any other member know so they can text me....but I need to know by 11:30

NoleSteelers17

Back to top Go down

Post by xXPHACTR Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:07 pm

Yes, send me a message or game invite when you get online.
xXPHACTR
xXPHACTR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down