Welcome to The Heavy Hittas' Dynasty

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» New Big 12 Conference Teams
New Features being put in place year 1 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:03 am by Admin

» Year 2 POW
New Features being put in place year 1 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:57 pm by bulldog0584

» Setting Up Games (text numbers) or email
New Features being put in place year 1 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:52 am by Sky_walk11

» South Carolina
New Features being put in place year 1 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:41 pm by bulldog0584

» Hall of Fame Requirements
New Features being put in place year 1 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:40 am by Admin

» End of Season 1 voting
New Features being put in place year 1 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:30 pm by NoleSteelers17

» Oregon's HoF
New Features being put in place year 1 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:05 am by daklyde

» Vote for Player of year here
New Features being put in place year 1 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:55 pm by Admin

» Tennessee's Hall of Volunteers
New Features being put in place year 1 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:52 pm by Admin

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

New Features being put in place year 1

3 posters

Go down

New Features being put in place year 1 Empty New Features being put in place year 1

Post by Admin Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:06 pm

Hey guys these are the new things that are being implemented this year and will remain unless voted otherwise. I'm just putting them in, not in order.
1. Retired Numbers- If any teams decide to retire a players number, just post it in the forum and I will make it official.
2. League MVP- Every year we will vote on a league-wide vote who is the MVP of our league, you can advertise for your own player, but you cannot vote for anyone on your team. (Is automatically given SuperStar Potential)
2. Recruiting Restrictions- Every team must sign 15 of the 25 recruits from their conference region, or an already established pipeline (text or message me for questions), ex. USC has California, Washington, Nevada, ect. But if you sign 24, you only need 14; 23, 13; 22, 12. You get the point.
3. Recruting Sanctions- If you do not follow the recruiting restrictions, lie to me about any rule, or violate any of my rules I can apply to you schloroship restrictions whenever I deem fit. (Don't worry, I'm not that strict:)
4. School Hall of Fame- Whenever a player graduates you have the option to put him in your school hall of fame, just list his main accomplishments...once you do this be becomes Eligable for the League Hall of Fame
5. League Hall of Fame- Every Year I choose three players who I feel made the most impact in the league.
6. League Records- Here I am going to record all user records; User wins, Conference Championships, Total Wins, you get the point...along with indivual records such as recieving yards (these are user records, not computer)
7. Rivalry Games- If any team wants, they can become rivals, and every year I will alternate their home and away schedule, and they are guarenteed to play eachother next year.
8. Hidden Potential Players- When you scout players and their ratings are revealed you get a plaus or minus, whenever you find a player with a +8 (NEW CHANGE) rating or higher tell me, because then I will add points to the STAR overall after the season is over based on his past season stats, along with randomness, BUT if your player had a +14 or more after scouting, he will have SUPERSTAR potential, and they will get an even higher bonus to their overall, ALSO, if you have a player with star potential above 80 overall he becomes a superstar player
9. Star Players- Every team starts off with 3 Star Players, this means that I will give boosts to these key players every year (I must approve) (I choose whether they are superstar players or star) (Please choose this year so I can give your senior the rating boost)
10. Super Star recruits- Every Year you can choose one recruit who you feel is special, (I choose if he gets Star or Super Star Potential) (80+ overall, and/or I must approve) (NOTICE: If I feel you do not have any recruits worthy of star potential, you cannot use your star potential and you may carry it over into next year, max of 1 carry over though) You can gain ability to choose multiple recruits based on your Coach Prestige. (Next Number)
11. Coach Prestige- You can earn or lose prestige for worthy events, every year there will be a ranking of coaches, but for every 100 points gained or lost, you get an extra choice for a Super Star Recruit
12. Player of the Week- every week I will post who I feel won the player of the week, and the winner of my award gets his picture on the main page.
13. Power Rankings- Every Week I will release the unoffical offical power rankings, each team will be given a rating of our 100, the team with the most top spots at the end of the year will earn 10 prestige points

So these are the features I have so far, but I will have more, if you want one please hit me up

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:31 pm; edited 6 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://ncaa13dynasty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Features being put in place year 1 Empty Re: New Features being put in place year 1

Post by Drape0521 Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:27 am

Instead if recruiting only in conference region, could it be for pipeline states instead? Cuz California, Florida, and Texas always have the best recruits. And for like notre dame you couldn't get many players from there if its restricted too conference region

Drape0521

Back to top Go down

New Features being put in place year 1 Empty Re: New Features being put in place year 1

Post by Admin Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:34 am

Yes, if you already have an established pipeline I would count that as a regional state, my bad bro
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drape0521 Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:37 am

No worries man. Just wanna make sure. And that I understand everything

Drape0521

Back to top Go down

Post by cottenpickers Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:34 pm

So as long as you don't sign more than 10 recruits outside your region you will be ok? What do you consider the region for Texas because they only have Texas as a pipeline?

cottenpickers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:50 pm

Yea you'll be okay, and CO, NM, KS, Nebraska, OK, ARKansas, LA, MO AZ, Basically any border state and states that your state is closely associated with, if its close i'll give it to you. Basically, if you think its acceptable it most likely is
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:31 pm

I changed Star potential from +10 to +8, (more realistic)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down