Welcome to The Heavy Hittas' Dynasty

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» New Big 12 Conference Teams
New issues EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:03 am by Admin

» Year 2 POW
New issues EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:57 pm by bulldog0584

» Setting Up Games (text numbers) or email
New issues EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:52 am by Sky_walk11

» South Carolina
New issues EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:41 pm by bulldog0584

» Hall of Fame Requirements
New issues EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:40 am by Admin

» End of Season 1 voting
New issues EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:30 pm by NoleSteelers17

» Oregon's HoF
New issues EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:05 am by daklyde

» Vote for Player of year here
New issues EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:55 pm by Admin

» Tennessee's Hall of Volunteers
New issues EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:52 pm by Admin

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

New issues

5 posters

Go down

New issues Empty New issues

Post by Admin Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:37 pm

Hey guys I was just wondering how everyone felt on a few issues,
can you all give me some suggestions as to how you all want to do the offseason development program where you can spend points to improve a few of your players, just post here, and how will you all want to solve Michigan leaving? I'm not going to replace him this year, but for next year how will you want to aproach this, or perhaps replace him with a big 10 team this year
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://ncaa13dynasty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New issues Empty Re: New issues

Post by Drape0521 Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:59 am

You could put notre dame in the big 10.

Drape0521

Back to top Go down

Post by xXPHACTR Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:44 am

I would replace Michigan with a new owner as soon as you found one interested. I would attempt to get a Michigan user if no one wants to take them over I would allow them to take any team. Maybe tell them from the start what team was controlled already so they have the option of picking Michigan.

Did he give any reason to bailing on the OD?

In what ever fashion keeps us moving as quickly as possible. I would think it would have to fall after players leaving.
xXPHACTR
xXPHACTR

Back to top Go down

Post by cottenpickers Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:59 am

There are a lot of good things and bad things when it comes to applying points for achievments throughout the year. Just because your team was "coached" well throughout the year and your team performed well doesn't mean your gonna have the best training staff as well. The stronger performing teams which typically are higher overall rated teams are gonna receive more points than the lower guys on the list typically. The main issue I think we could run into with this system is how much the better teams are gonna improve over the lower teams. I am saying this as a team who is currently performing well and as a team that will be graduating the following that has any impact on my team:
Starting Fullback - replacement will be a (RS) Fr. and will be better
3rd String Wide Receiver
2nd String Tight End
Starting Right End - Replacement will be close to 5 overall lower next year
Starting Free Safety - Replacement will be same overall next year.

I need a lot more information on how this points system is going to work before I say anything more. How many points are you planning to spend to increase players overall? Maybe not overall but individual skills inside the player profile? I think it could be good but I think we need to set it where we have to spend a lot of points for a minimal increase.

cottenpickers

Back to top Go down

Post by daklyde Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:08 pm

i agree with cottenpickers. If we are able to spend points to improve players then the team that had the best season would have the most points to improve. therefore this would make the better teams better in the long run. if im missing the point tell me.

daklyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:38 pm

Alright I'll invite big 10 guy tonight as long as the team isn't undefeated. And we'll what i am thinking about doing is after giving teams the coaches prestige points I am going to allow Guy to have an option to choose a level 1 2 or 3 development package with each level costing more, but I base it off of overall. Like the higher you are the less point increase you would get, I'll explain it more once I get on my desktop not my phone
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://ncaa13dynasty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cottenpickers Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:51 pm

Another option you could implement instead of using the coach prestige points and this may sound completely crazy but just try to follow along. Every team in college football has a coach who specializes on one side of the ball. Typically offense or defense but we could take it a further level. Lets say people choose if they want to be defensive minded or offensive minded and which ever side of the ball they choose, those players will receive a small 1 and maybe a few players receive a 2 point bonus. We could take it to another level my coaches picking a specialty position like Linebackers if they chose defense. By choosing Linebackers, those players might receive a boost ranging from 3-4 overall a person. Every coach has a special position that they excel at and I thought this may simplify the process a little.

cottenpickers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum